Monday, October 26, 2009

Manventures: Karaoke Makes Me Feel Like a Beatle!

I think the lesson I learned over this weekend is that I should bring my own camera and take awesome pictures of the events I attend.

To keep it short and sweet, like Gary Coleman on Different Strokes:



I went to Daniel Nester's book release and karaoke party. The day after that I saw Dan  and his friend Chris Connelly again and stole their umbrellas. That same day, I went to the zombie march of Albany and didn't take pictures. And then Sunday I was supposed to go to the Mastodon/Dethklok show, but funds have been short and I really needed to go to the Grocery show, so me and my apartment dwelling buddies watched The Thing (spoiler in youtube clip. watch out!) while enjoying hummus.

The issue I have is whether to take a camera with me during these moments or not. All I know is that I missed out on some excellent photo opportunities this weekend, and now my blog is found wanting.

Sure is some crazy fun life experience though. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the camera. Even when I do bring it with me, I often forget to snap critical moments because I am so caught up in the awesomeness.
    -Dana

    ReplyDelete