Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Get So Many Random Spontaneous Questions That I Sometimes Burst Into Flames



Some hippie asked me today, "What are your five favorite animals?"

Without hesitation, I answered "Sabertooth Tiger, T-Rex, Triceratops, Mastodon, and Pterodactyl."

The hippie responded, "Those aren't animals! Those are dinosaurs."

"Sorry that my answer doesn't make creationists cream their pants", I responded to the hippie's objection, "but I do have a certain affection towards the platypi." 

"Did you know that they have an awesome traveling  robotic animal zoo which features a robotic platypus?" the hippie inquired.

"No, I didn't!" I enthusiastically exclaimed, "But how did you know I like robots?"

The hippie shrugged, "I'm a writing device, you see. I can be used to better assimilate homework assignments into your blog posts."

"Well, thanks I guess. I'll see you when I see you!" And with that, the hippie tipped her straw hat and flew off into the sun.

Holy moley am I sleep deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment