Sunday, September 27, 2009

Manventures: Revenge of the Lunarsaurus

And so the saga continues.
It turns out that the hot air balloon festival was cancelled due to rain and high winds. Pansies. Instead of wasting a perfectly good night, me and my hooligan friends decided we'd walk around Lake George and visit the locales. I got reprimanded by a drug dealer for not being high before entering the Silvermine “Peace” shop. You must eat two bags of cheese doodles to ride.

The night has been fun so far. Here’s a picture of me hugging the first Arizona iced tea vendor I’ve ever seen instead of a clever transition.

Back at Lunarsaurus’ house, and still having fun with my friend’s camera (which reminds me, gotta find the cord to my own camera. So damn lazy.) I decided I would take pictures of one of the most impressive collections of mechas and robots I have ever seen. The dedication of constructing and collecting these figures is unparallel. Give props where props are due to Lunarsaurus and his father. I'd give his dad a hug if he didn't hate me for prank calling him.

To end the night, the gang will be watching WALL-E. Do I even need to describe how awesome that movie is? You have to be living under a rock to not have heard of it.

If you do live under a rock I don’t mean to offend. Here’s a link to the IMDB so you can check out WALL-E for yourself. Oh why not, I’ll throw in a Google word search too so you don’t develop the bad ol’ carpel tunnel syndrome. I’m feeling mighty generous.

I guess it’s time to turn in. There will be more shenanigans tomorrow, and maybe a post of the comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment